Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Little dreams of helianthus"

yumm..yummm...

its look cute and beautiful right?

bismillah and hello every one...

My name linda...im really loved and enjoy baking. As a child im always helping my mother to baked a caked and it also my hobby. Now it’s not only just a hobby but I also as a part time job to earn extra money.

My business name is “Little dreams of helianthus” because its not only a special name for me but more related to my self, I also want to give something special to the reader out side to celebrate the birthday ,anniversary, or a party with your friend. Each cake is home-baked and individually handcrafted to your design. Only the freshest and best quality ingredients are used to ensure that your cake taste as good as it looks.

How can i order ?

Cakes can be ordered online, by phone or email. Please provide details as per Order Enquiry Form. I will respond as soon as possible with pricing details. The more information you give me, the more perfect your cake will be. I can accept drawings/designs/photos via email. A simple sketch or picture will clarify your thoughts and help me to design your cake.

Tel: 012 – 3456789 @ Email: littledreams_helianthus@yahoo.com
Address: No 50 Jln Mahligai Indah
Taman Cempaka 2,
48500 Kuala Lumpur

"Little dreams of helianthus"

Enquiry Form

To discuss a cake design and/or get a quote, please complete the form below. I will respond as soon as possible.

Your name

Tel


Email

Occasion (birthday etc)

Brief Description of cake design

How many people (servings)

Cake Type/Flavour

Collection date

Words on Cake and no. of candles required& Other comments



Pricing & Notice

Prices are dependent on the cake/cup cake type, flavor, size and complexity of design. Contact us for a more accurate quote.Orders should be placed at least 10 days before the required date. For very special designs that require more research, please give me as much notice as possible. If you need a big cake for a big celebration, the more advanced notice the better. Fruit cakes require at least 1 month notice for the flavor to mature.

Collection

For the collection of the cake, you can see below. Not all the collection are showing below. For more detail you can contact or come and visit us.









No comments:

Post a Comment