Wednesday, March 17, 2010

" HELIANTHUS "




Actually I'm always use the name HELIANTHUS to wrote anything about me..my friends always want to know why and what is mea
ning behind the name of " HELIANTHUS".

Actually is the genus name one of many in the Asteraceae that are known as sunflowers.Just because i like the yellow color and in the same time i also like the sun flower because its color,so i use the " helianthus " name....i think the yellow color has the own meaning in my life...

I still remember...since I'm at the standard school,i really fanatic with yellow...i always want all my stuff in yellow,my cloth,bag,pencil,and anything i want in yellow.For me yellow is
beautiful and cute...I want use yellow to describe my personality but that time i don't no what the best name t describe it,starting from that i try search another name that related to yellow...and i found 'HELIANTHUS'.

Its is a name of sun flower but its okay as long as is
YELLOW...and till now I'm still use that name.But now when i grow up i try to control my feeling about yellow...now not all my in yellow and only setern thing in yellow...but yellow still my favorite color...



From my searching about the



" Yellow shines with optimism, enlightenment, and happiness. Shades of golden yellow carry the promise of a positive future. Yellow will advance from surrounding colors and instill optimism and energy, as well as spark creative thoughts ".

Of course not all from that i agree...but for me,yellow can make me happy and give me an energy when I'm in the situation of stress n sadness...yellow also effect my mentally and physically.It also make me think positive when something happen in our life.Everything happen in our life has a meaning,only us don't know that until we recognize and feel the its.







Yellow also describe about friendship... Friendship is a blessing, and a friend is the channel through whom great emotional, spiritual, and sometimes even physical blessings flow. Friends can cheer us when we’re sorrowful or depressed. Friends can challenge us when we allow ourselves to get beyond our reasonable boundaries. Friends also can motivate us when we’re ready to give in, and they can provide for us when life falls apart.

They are there when all is well, and we want someone with whom to share life’s pleasant and memorable moments.
So if we want to appreciate our friend..try to give them something in yellow color...but for the girl watch out if the boy give you yellow flower....you have to know the whether that's for propose you as his " special friend" or just only for his best friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment