Sunday, March 14, 2010

...little about ME....


Salam to all of you and hello to non muslim....








My name Nur Azlinda bte Ab Aziz. Im student Human Resource in UiTM Bandaraya Melaka. Nothing special about me...but what im know..i have a great family in my life....Im only have 6 members in my family..My parents..me...2 beloved younger brother and the only special one...my younger sister...


My cool father is AB AZIZ B OTHMAN while my lovely mother CHEKU FAUZIAH BT CHEKU SEMAN.One of their similar are,they celebrate birthday at the same date....
My younger brother name Nik Mohd Amirul Iman and Mohd Ameer Ferdaus while my younger sister is Nur Ain.



dont you think its looks like my family member right?


why i love my family...why i like my family....
just 1 thing that i can describe about them..


BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY SPECIAL IN MY LIFE...


NOTHING SPECIAL THAN HAVE A GREAT FAMILY LIKE YOU ALL






My family is my inspiration...


My family is always give me support to be strength in my life.Even thought we may not at all the time together. They always says
" dont forget where we come and be a great daughter and a brave women in your life".dont forget we always love you all our hearth"...what happen in your life...you must face it"...


I'M WILL REMEMBER WHAT YOU ALL SAYS


THANK YOU MA..ABAH...N ADIK2... I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEARTH



No comments:

Post a Comment